Frequently asked questions
Here are the most common questions people ask about NIDA Corporate and our courses.
How many people are in a course?
- We usually take a maximum of 10 participants on our public and in-house one and two-day courses.
- Public Speaking Bootcamp has a maximum of 14 participants.
If you require training for a larger group, we can tailor our programs.
What should I wear for a course?
- For all workshops we suggest loose and comfortable clothing you can easily move around in. Working in flat shoes or no shoes is also recommended.
Do you offer any discount for group bookings?
- Yes, we offer our clients Training Passports, please see the link for information training passports.
I am travelling from interstate to do a course at NIDA, do you recommend any accommodation?
- As a NIDA course attendee you have the opportunity to take advantage of Toga Hotels corporate rate. For information regarding hotel locations and how to make a booking please visit Toga Hotels. The closest hotel to NIDA is the Adina Apartment Hotel in Coogee. When booking please enter the promotion code: TH5773537 to secure your discounted rate. Alternatively you can call Toga Group’s central reservations department on 13 TOGA (13 86 42) and quote the same code.
If your course is being held at NIDA Kensington, The New College and New College Village accommodation is available to NIDA course attendees. Visit the New College Village website for more details.
Will the course be catered?
- Yes, if you attend a Public Course program in either Sydney or Melbourne, all catering is included and most dietary requirements can be met. For in-house or tailored programs that are delivered at NIDA or at one of our partner venues, catering can also be included.
I don’t have a credit card, can I be sent an invoice?
- Yes, you can. Please request a booking form at email@example.com or phone the office on (02) 9697 7560 and we will take your enrolment over the phone and send you an invoice with payment details.
Do you offer courses outside of Sydney?